The Role: Learning Partner
We are looking for a Learning Partner to join our Learning Team in our Dublin office as maternity cover.
Are you our next star player?
The Partner will manage designated learning processes and work closely with the organisation relevant leadership team. Main responsibility will be acting as a learning partner to senior leaders and managers for the identification of needs, supply of appropriate interventions and evaluation of impact/ROI.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you:
You will help create, design and deliver the mandatory, developmental and organisational learning requirements for new and existing staff. You’ll also interpret and create/design and facilitate learning solutions to support the organisational change and development outlined in the overall Learning strategy using a blend of methodologies including computer based, self-managed learning, remote delivery, management cascade, classroom and on job learning as appropriate. The Partner will lead projects for the learning team and/or be part of the wider HR project team.
Other responsibilities include:
- To create & facilitate the delivery in house learning to a consistently high standard for people managers, senior managers and teams as required.
- To manage running of leadership and management development programme in line with business and team expectations.
- To create original learning material (including e-learning).
- To functionally align with business partners and work closely with centres of excellence
- To lead Onboarding project in line with the business need.
- To undertake evaluation of all learning interventions at between one and three months following the event, and report against agreed KPIs.
- To maintain and lead Learning Hub and Learning Paths in respective platforms.
- To research and pilot new learning methods.
- Develop own practice through continuous improvement in the learning field.
- Informally mentor less experienced team members and share insights with the wider team.
Who are we looking for:
- A graduate/postgraduate or equivalent in learning or human resources subject area.
- Proven experience in delivering learning at senior management level and in a range of development areas.
- Previous project management experience
- Good knowledge of graphics & video editing.
Other desirable skills include:
- The ability to adapt to changes quickly
- Stakeholder management
- The ability to interact confidently and with complete credibility at all levels
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems
- Experience in analysing data is a plus
- Problem-solving abilities
- Being a genuine team player
- Professional postgraduate level coaching qualification
- DiSC certification
- TEIQue Certification
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 30 days paid leave
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- 26 weeks Maternity leave at 100% pay & 4 weeks secondary leave pay (paternity) at 100% pay
- Access to an onsite gym.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process.
If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for our role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.