We are looking for an experienced Product Analyst to fill a permanent role within our growing International Sports Product Compliance team based in Bulgaria .
The role will be based in Bulgaria but will require working with our tech and product teams across the globe.
Are you our next star player?
As a product analyst, you’ll work with teams across the globe to help articulate and document the needs of the business relating to regulatory change across all jurisdictions international sports operate within, to ensure that we continue to maintain the high levels of compliance. You’ll work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced team working with both sports, central teams, and 3rd parties.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you
The Sports Product Compliance team within international is going through a period of growth and transformation to ensure that we can continue to build on our successes to date, adapt to the ever-increasing regulatory landscape, and continue to mature as a team.
To do this, we need to evolve how the team works and lay down new processes whilst also initiating and supporting programs across international. The product compliance function exists to ensure that the products we build and the technology that supports these are compliant by design, so we protect the interests of our players and mitigate risks to the business.
Working in a highly regulated environment this role within the team plays a vital part in assuring our continual compliance against both internal and external requirements. The Sports Product Analyst will be key to this area, working to deliver results against a large program of regulatory change
Who we’re looking for
At International Sports how we do things is just as important as what we do and creating an environment where everyone can succeed is our priority. You will be customer focused and show passion in everything you do. You will be working as part of a small team across multiple locations inspiring those around you. You will be proactive in a constantly evolving environment and strive for excellence.
Your role will be to ensure we have the processes in place to demonstrate our compliance against the highly regulated landscape we operate in.
- You’ll work closely with business partners from across commercial, tech, product and central compliance and more to analyse complex problems and opportunities with a focus on sports.
- You’ll be a central point of contact for sports product compliance and support the teams through co-ordination, development and delivery of compliance changes and improvements.
- You'll be ensuring policies, processes and procedures accurately implemented and followed, to demonstrate regulatory compliance.
- You will collaborate closely with the central teams to understand compliance requirements for all sports licenses, including technical, regulatory reporting, responsible gambling and marketing controls.
- You'll undertake sports compliance reviews of applicable regulations, acquiring evidence of compliance ensuring that they are in line with policy, working with the teams on any areas of non-compliance.
- You will enhance and maintain the compliance monitoring program, ensuring compliance issues raised are taken care of in a timely fashion.
- You'll also be working closely with the sports teams to ensure full support in launching new products and features in a compliant manner.
- You'll be encouraged to coordinate compliance in relation to products, strategies and operational processes and procedures, working with partners and management to deliver the required work.
- You'll tackle ad hoc projects as determined by Management and assist with regulator issues and queries as applicable.
- Contribute towards cross-tribe business analysis knowledge sharing
- Balance multiple products, alongside projects, and complete on product deliverables
In addition to the above, you’ll play a BIG part in our small but growing team with a primary focus on audit, compliance, and assurance activities but also a good grounding in well-known industry standards and best practice.
- Working with internal and external partners to achieve results, you will need excellent relationship building skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to liaise with partners at all levels.
- A great teammate who is willing to share knowledge and train colleagues, who is approachable and willing to assist as well as adapting to variety of cultures and ways of working.
- Good time management and self-motivated.
- Driven to continuously improve areas of responsibility.
- Experience gained in a large organization and the ability to interact with partners at all levels, both internally and externally will be a distinct advantage.
- Any qualifications / experience within regulatory compliance will be a distinct advantage.
- Good understanding of the online gaming and awareness of current global issues affecting online gaming.
- 3+ years previous experience working as a business analyst in an IT delivery function
- Experience of using Agile/Scrum
- Experience performing analysis and management at all levels of the organisation, building and maintaining relationships
- Workshop management in order to elicit requirements, acquire collaborative agreement or promote consensus and communication
- Risk identification, analysis and management
- Commercial awareness and an application of cost benefit analysis to requirements and delivery, knowing when to take a pragmatic approach
- Knowledge of either Sportsbook and/or trading platforms could be advantageous but not needed
At PokerStars how we do things is just as important as what we do and creating an environment where everyone can excel is our focus. You're a problem solver, crafting usable and repeatable compliance processes and solutions. You’re a standout colleague and happy to take ownership and responsibility. You have a highly developed ability when working across teams and functions to persuade and influence others. You have a desire to deliver results. You're a strong communicator who can build successful partner relationships with business owners and product teams, project managers, Internal Audit, IT teams, Legal and Compliance and Risk functions. You enjoy working in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchal culture. You thrive in a fast-paced, outcome driven organisation.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and disability coverage
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- In-house yoga and gymnastic classes, as well as dances
- Discounts as a compliment form us among different services
- Monthly lunch and travel allowance
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks in the office.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.