We are looking for an Insight Analyst to join our busy and dynamic Data and Analytics team in our India office.
Why we need you:
Within Data and Analytics, the Analytics Solutions team is responsible for identifying and tracking business trends. We also innovate new ways of looking at company data or defining KPIs and provide data & analytics support and guidance to the rest of the business. We are looking for a team member to be the first point of contact and analytical partner for our stakeholders. You will be reporting to the Senior Manager of Ecosystem Analytics, in a growing team of analysts and you will be working closely with data scientists and other members of Data and Analytics.
- Be the analytical partner for stakeholders, informing them and discussing actions when required
- Provide regular or ad-hoc analyses, and deliver actionable insights, with ability to cater for different audiences
- Work closely with other departments such as Finance, Operations, Poker, Casino & Sport
- The ideal candidate will have:
- Understanding of gaming business model
- Degree in quantitative area (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science) or relevant industry experience
- Experience with large datasets and analysis tools such as Python, R, or equivalent (or a strong desire to learn) and fluency in SQL
- Experience in applying statistical techniques to problems (e.g. hypothesis testing, causal impact, regression analysis, time series analysis, or similar)
- Ability to present and explain results of your analyses
The following would be a plus:
- Previous experience in the online gaming industry
- Understanding of regulation and operations
- Experience modelling complex problems and running large scale simulations
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 30 days paid leave
- Annual allowance for health and dental services
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 34,000 INR for your new addition whilst working for us
- 26 weeks Maternity leave at 100% pay & 4 weeks secondary leave pay (paternity) at 100% pay
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a zoom/face-to-face interview.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.