Are you our next star player?
If you are a passionate Data Engineer you have the chance to be part of a team that looks to build out our next-generation data platform, leveraging new technologies and techniques to maximize the business value out of our data assets and empower innovation.
You should be an expert at designing, implementing, and operating stable, scalable, low-cost solutions to ETL data from production systems into the data platform. We are looking for a passion for working with vast data sets and someone who loves to bring datasets together to answer business questions and drive growth.
Why we need you?
- As part of our Data Platform team, you will lead data and process innovation for our organisation through robust delivery of exceptional solutions.
- Transform raw data into useful data systems.
- Overall, you’ll strive for efficiency by aligning data systems with business goals.
- Contribute to choosing the right technology and ensuring proper data design and implementation in various projects and solutions.
- Demonstrate hands-on skills in processing large data sets, expertise in data structure, data access patterns, Big Data concepts, and cloud computing.
- Work with Data Product Owners to understand data requirements, and to build ETL processes.
Who we're looking for:
- Experience with Streaming Analytics, AWS Managed Services For Kafka, Apache Kafka, S3, DynamoDB, Kinesis Firehose
- 4+ years’ experience in designing and implementing efficient ETL processes and data pipelines
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
- Deep expertise in the design, creation, management, and business use of large datasets, across a variety of data platforms.
- Skilled in development, deployment and operation of data technologies and platforms
- Proven experience in designing scalable data warehousing solutions
- Familiar with Agile software development and DevOps practices
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Expert-level skills in writing and optimizing SQL
- Data pipeline and workflow management tools experience.
- Proven ability to collaborate with technical and business teams and communicate effectively across channels
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 30 days paid leave
- Health Insurance for you and your partner, children, and parents or parents-in-law (up to 5 dependants)
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 34,000 INR for your new addition whilst working for us
- 26 weeks primary carer leave, and 4 weeks secondary carer leave
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career.
About the Group
Flutter International is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law. We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: talent@ flutterint.com Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview. Find your passion with Flutter International.