The role: Games Graphic Artist
We are looking for a Games Graphic Artist to join our busy and dynamic team based in our Richmond Hill, Toronto service office.
We are also considering applicants located in London, Dublin and Malta.
Please note all candidates need to submit a portfolio with their application to be considered.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission aligned.
Are you our next star player?
As the Games Graphic Artist, you’ll be assisting in the creation and analysis of functional requirements and specifications of front-end interactive components and graphics solutions. You’ll also be building and reviewing documentation including concept and proposal presentations so UX/UI design proficiency at integrating with professional applications for the desktop, mobile and tablet formats will be helpful. You’ll need to be passionate about games and well-designed, high quality, versatile graphics and interfaces.
Why we need you:
You will be working on slot games that will be played all over the world! You’ll be creating game content and UI visuals for HTML and Mobile platforms. The role is accountable for all aspects of design, development, and testing of graphics content in conjunction with product management partners.
Who are we looking for:
You’ll be collaborating with design leads, business analysts and product managers to ensure consistent, achievable visual design solutions that are aligned to strategic imperatives. You’ll be graphic designing, developing and testing HTML 5 graphics, components and features.
You’ll have a Bachelor’s degree or diploma in CG Graphic Design or Web/Media Design or related field along with shown experience in graphic/animation design for software interactive development across multiple platforms; Windows, Mac, iOS, Android. You’ll have the ability to create professional quality artwork in a variety of visual styles including but not limited to: 2D,3D, Illustration skills, character design, animation, backgrounds, interface design.
You’ll be participating in the software development process from concept design to release along with identifying and conceptualising options for potential solutions for technical and business suitability, so you’ll need confirmed interactive design and development experience with HTML5/CSS3, Unity for desktop and mobile applications. Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Maya or Max, and related graphics software is meaningful, as is deep understanding of the software development life cycle.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- At least 5 years of experience.
- Mobile and Social gaming experience is a plus.
- Outstanding knowledge of Photoshop, with 3D knowledge a plus.
- Creative mindset with a very good eye for details
- Strong drawing skills
- Ability to deliver high-end mock-ups within tight timelines.
- Good command of spoken and written English
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- 30 days paid leave
- Full software & hardware equipment will be provided alongside a one off home office allowance to allow you to work from home under our hybrid model
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of $1,900 for your new addition whilst working for us
- 26 weeks Maternity leave at 100% pay & 4 weeks secondary leave pay (paternity) at 100% pay
- Discounts on local gyms, restaurants and events
- Free snacks and catered lunch.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a Zoom interview and if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!