The role: Senior Solutions Architect
Are you our next star player?
Reporting to the VP, Poker Technology, this Senior Solution Architect will work with VP, poker product and technical teams to ensure sound architecture is in place to meeting the evolving business of Flutter’s international Poker.
Why we need you:
• Work with poker architects and international technology steering & work group committee to ensure poker architecture evolves in the direction of best serving current and future poker business needs.
• Work with poker product team in evaluating emerging product ideas and assessing the high-level efforts, risks and paths to implementation.
• Provide input to strategic and technical planning for key software projects.
• Engage in the cross-product technology dialogues to secure poker’s representation and visibility.
• Work with engineering teams to produce the best solutions for impactful technological tasks and business tasks.
• Participate in infrastructure transformation activities to provide a solid foundation on which poker runs on.
• Participate in the production incident resolution process not only to ensure the best fix is implemented for the current issue but also to make forward-looking plans to optimize system from the architectural perspective.
• Watch and follow the trends in technology and in the online gaming industry in order to identify the opportunities for advancing the poker platform and product.
Who you are:
• Minimum 10 years in software engineering
• Minimum 3 years of real word experience as a software architect
• Solid knowledge and experience in design and development of mission critical systems
• Excellent breadth and depth in a variety of technologies to build the best online poker system
• Proven ability to identify architectural risks and propose alternatives and solutions
• Outstanding analytic and problem-solving skills
• Highly self-motivated, proactive, and comfortable multitasking
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
•Discretionary annual performance bonus
•30 days paid leave
•Full software & hardware equipment will be provided alongside a one-off home office allowance to allow you to work from home under our hybrid model
•Health and dental insurance for you, your partner, and your children (if you all live at the same address)
•Personal life insurance and income protection
•The option to join our company pension scheme
•A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
•External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
•Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of $1,900 for your new addition whilst working for us
•26 weeks Maternity leave at 100% pay & 4 weeks secondary leave pay (paternity) at 100% pay
•Discounts on local gyms, restaurants, and events
•Free snacks and catered lunch.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming, and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible, and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Find your passion with PokerStars!