We are looking for a Product Manager to join our PokerStars Marketing Product team, part of Flutter International. It’s a role with an exciting remit to define the product strategy for audience and segmentation capabilities within our marketing platform and ultimately define the customer profile which will be at the heart of the marketing platform.
Our ambition is for a marketing platform that facilitates engaging customer journeys at scale and delivers personalised experiences that our players deserve. To achieve this the marketing platform will use the customer profile to make decisions about the most relevant experience for customers.
Are you our next star player?
As a Product Manager working with the Head of Product Management, you will define the vision for audience and segmentation that puts the customer profile at the heart of the marketing platform. You will figure out success means for handling and relaying customer data to multiple channels and platforms, unlocking capabilities within several marketing features and experiences. You will lead the long-term roadmap and work closely with Product Owners and contribute to the backlog for our squads.
You will coordinate deliverables and dependencies in a sophisticated team structure. You will thrive under pressure, not be afraid to get involved and utilise your people skills across all organisational levels. You will be organised, you’ll learn a lot, and you won’t be bored.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you
We need someone who can work very closely with the Marketing, Commercial and Data teams to create a vision for how our platform needs to evolve to unlock engaging customer journeys and personalization driven from decisions based on the customer profile. Someone who will deeply understand who our customer data and what problems need solving, leading initiatives, and validating hypothesis before collaborating with our squads to deliver meaningful capabilities for our partners.
We need someone to take responsibility for the success of their ideas and to be competent in communicating a vision to Product Owners, partners, and the wider business.
So, if you want to take your product management skills to the next level and spend some time in the dynamic world of marketing in one of the world’s leading online gaming companies, then this the role for you.
Who we’re looking for
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels throughout an organisation
- Find opportunities based on a detailed knowledge of the market, competitors and partners ideas
- Propose opportunities by creating a lean canvas identifying problem statements and defining hypothesis
- Validate opportunities by testing hypothesis and prioritising opportunities with bias towards decisions based on data over opinion
- Build and lead the product roadmap; collaborate with relevant functional groups (e.g. data, marketing, technology)
- Set an overall vision for the product, defining goals and what success looks like for the customer and product
- Track product metrics, make them visible and act on them – using them to rationalise future initiatives
- Support Product Owners and squad members through solutioning and subsequent plan, build and land phases
- Run the Product, not the People. Use of soft skills, influencing and leadership to gain trust
- Able to work on multiple projects at once, employ strong time management skills to prioritise your workload accordingly
- 3+ years’ experience as Product Owner or Product Manager in agile environment
- Experience in data driven marketing, analytics, and CDP
- Proven experience with customer data, audience segmentation and 3rd party integrations
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail; ability to talk tech at any level from developer to Director
- Customer centric with Empathy for the user and a passion for building customer-centric products
- Data driven, led by the appropriate use of data to get to insight and drive decision making
- A creative and analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to function as a self-starter with an emphasis on getting things done
- Knowledge of iGaming industry or marketing is desirable but not crucial
The Ideal Candidate will::
- Be comfortable developing in-house or handling 3rd party audience segmentation tools to support large-scale marketing campaigns
- Excel at communicating with team, partners, and executives with clarity and efficiency
- Build consensus and listen well but can also drive hard data-driven decisions
- Push the pace. You take blame and pass the praise. People love working with you
- Craft an environment where everyone can excel and show passion in everything you do
- Be proactive in a constantly evolving environment and strive for precision
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 30 days paid leave
- Health and dental insurance for you, and 50% coverage for your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- 26 weeks primary carer leave, and 4 weeks secondary carer leave
- Free Gym membership & access to an on-site gym
- Social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
- Online Discount Scheme, including discounted shopping and cinema vouchers.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.