We are looking for a Data Product Manager to join our dynamic and innovative Data & Analytics tribe in either our London office.
You will report directly into the Head of Product Data.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Are you our next star player?
You will be a crucial team member, helping to direct products, roadmaps, teams, and solutions to build lasting value for our business.
You will be joining at a time of significant change for the Data & Analytics tribe, as we adopt new ways of working (Agile Scrum) and build a next-gen data platform and suite of capabilities (AWS).
We need excellent product management capabilities to ensure we continuously meet the ambitions of the organisation.
Why we need you?
Data is at the core of our business. We use data to provide our customers with an EPIC player experience. We have teams of data engineers, machine learning engineers, data scientists, product analysts, etc., and we need you to motivate and guide them with a compelling vision and plan.
- Own, manage, and grow the use of Snowplow – our behavioural data capability
- Be the SME on behavioural data and its impact within PokerStars
- Define and manage event schemas to capture the right player interactions
- Coordinate engineers to deploy trackers and events across our digital experiences
- Manage the quality of data through continuous monitoring and performing QA / UAT
- Take new or enhanced features through entire product lifecycle
- Maintain product documentation, ensuring assets are understood and used purposefully
- Be key point-of-contact with the vendor. Effective comms, critical issues, and working relations
- Demo capability and it’s potential to users regularly. Create highly educated user base
- Build and maintain strong and fruitful relationships with various stakeholders
Who we’re looking for?
- You have worked as a Product Owner or Product Manager for several years
- You are a self-starter. You are proactive, energetic, and motivated to contribute
- You can query complex data assets using SQL, Python, or similar
- You can utilise a variety of data visualisation tools e.g. MicroStrategy, Power BI, etc.
- You are confident in concepts of: event-driven architecture, data modelling and ETL
- You are a problem solver, and can utilise a variety of business analysis techniques
- You have a delivery approach, and a laser focus on landing results
- You are an effective communicator and can adapt message to meet audience needs
- You can successfully manage a large, and demanding set of stakeholders
- You find it easy to assimilate knowledge, and share this with others
The ideal candidate will also have
- Recognised Product certifications
- Experience working in an agile organisation, and championing agile practices
- Experience with behavioural data, product analytics or Snowplow
- Experience of working in the gambling industry
- Experience of cloud-based data technologies
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- Starting from 25 days paid annual leave increasing with service
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career, including full access to the Udemy platform and the mindfulness and meditation application Headspace
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- Online Discount Scheme, including discounted shopping and cinema vouchers
- Access to an on-site gym.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming, and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible, and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.