The role: QA Games Tester
Are you our next star player?
We are looking for a QA to help us with the manual testing of integrated casino games designed, developed and delivered by Game Studio to ensure games are released free of bugs on various platforms (such as Windows, MAC, mobile Android and iOS) and to different brands/markets.
Why we need you:
• Analyze casino games' rules in order to identify different game scenarios and game play flows
• Design test case scenarios based on the game rules, technical and business requirements documentation
• Execute the agreed set of test cases and document testing results
• Identify defects, minimize steps to replicate bugs and log concise, accurate details into a defect tracking tool
• Retest fixed issues to assure bug is verified as fixed
• Work closely with game development and QA teams to reproduce, prioritize and monitor defects
• Work in collaboration and coordination with business and QA teams
• Balance multiple tasks and priorities working independently in a fast paced environment, taking on new tasks and delivering within business expectations.
• Provide test status updates to QA Team Lead and Product Owner
• Ability to conduct testing on any type of assignment
• Mentor junior members of the team and suggest/implement improvements into the onboarding process
• Participate in all Scrum ceremonies and be an active scrum team member
Who you are:
• 5+ years of software testing experience
• Experienced with Web and Native Applications testing, and cross-browser testing on Windows OS, MAC OS and mobile devices
• Experience in testing multi-tier applications
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of SQL queries
• Extensive knowledge of testing methodologies and familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle
• Able to find the steps that will reproduce the defect and write clearly and accurately by using bug tracking software (JIRA)
• Experience with creation of test plan and test cases using X-Ray tool
• Strong communication skills (including effective communication with remote teams)
• Team player and able to work independent on assigned task
• Excellent in planning and time management
• Superb attention to detail
• Tolerance to repetitive and tedious tasks
• Extensive knowledge of network infrastructure and communications
• Extensive experience with web debugging tools and technologies (Fiddler, Charles, etc.)
• Online gaming knowledge and experience
• Experience using continuous integration tools like Jenkins
• Extensive experience in different types of testing like functional, sanity, smoke, regression, localization, etc
What's in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
Discretionary annual performance bonus
30 days annual leave
Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
Personal life insurance and disability coverage
A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
A sports’ card membership valid across the country
In-house yoga and gymnastic classes, as well as dances
Discounts as a compliment form us among different services
Monthly lunch and travel allowance
Free snacks, fruits and drinks in the office.
About the group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.