The role : We are looking for a Fullstack Web Developer to join our PokerNews team in Vilnius, Lithuania.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Join our team and become a driving force behind how readers consume content and poker players engage with our website, directly crafting the future of our platform!
Are you our next star player?
Our Product Team is growing and we are looking for teammate who will help frontend and backend teams to deliver outstanding Poker (news) experience. We are in a process of rebuilding our product and are looking for someone who feels passion for the code and sees the beauty in it.
Why we need you?
You will be directly reporting to the Tech Lead and you will:
- Work in a Product Team of 7 people in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Decouple monolith application into smaller services using different techniques (micro-services, micro-frontends or service layer pattern).
- Write tests (unit, functional or integration)
- Provide feedback through peer code review
Who we're looking for?
- git – we use GitHub
- php – familiar with Symfony or similar PHP framework
- understand how queues work.
- Experience with the RabbitMQ would be a bonus.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- 30 days paid leave
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- 26 weeks primary carer leave, and 4 weeks secondary carer leave
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a Zoom/onsite interview.
About the Group
PokerNews is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!