The role: We are looking for a Product Analyst to join our PokerStars Product Safer Gambling team to ensure that our players are safe, secure and ready to play.
You want to work for a global market leader? You wonder if the Gambling industry is the right fit for you? You feel strongly about the wellbeing of customers and their product journeys? You are intrigued what this role is about? Keep on reading!
Our Motto: It was Michael Jordan who said: “Talent wins games but teamwork and intelligence wins championships”. This reflects the mindset of the Safer Gambling team, and as such spending quality time together is crucial for keeping us mission aligned.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our innovative Dublin office. You will have individual conversations with your manager to find the best pattern for you both!
Are you our next star player?
PokerStars operates in regulated markets and over the years, regulatory controls and the importance of having a safe gambling environment in an ever-growing business segment has evolved spectacularly. The key to champion player protection is understanding customers’ Safer Gambling needs and find solutions to improve user journeys with the help of first in class features and tools.
Knowledge - You will document your findings and contribute toward knowledge bases, documenting functional and non-functional requirements matrixes and diagrams. You will deliver insight into the existing platform, customer base and our forthcoming features.
Simplification - You will work at the ‘Identify’ and ‘Validate’ stage helping Product Managers and the whole Safer Gambling team solve complex and often difficult requirements. You will simplify these requirements using your knowledge of the customers and product data.
Partnership - You will partner with the Product Owner when it comes to upcoming work ensuring there are no issues with clarification of requirements in the backlog.
Why we need you?
We need a Product Analyst to partner-up with our subject matter experts and technical leads, to assist with detailed analysis and the refinement of requirements in our development lifecycle. Someone eager to learn and hone their analytical skills by practice and not just by theory. You will:
- Prepare and maintain product documentation
- Research and investigate complex requirements in a highly regulated industry
- Research and analyse customer journeys to identify anomalies in the customer experiences
- Capture the detail that helps build a wider view of variation of scenarios and flows across different licences
- Ensure with the Product Owner that complexity of scenarios is reflected in User Stories
- Communicate and explain where the Squad require further elaboration
- Work with Product and CXD on designs and flows where required
Who we’re looking for?
- At least 2 years of experience in a product/analyst role (or close exposure to) with ability to deliver value across a complex portfolio of products, ideally in a regulated industry.
- Familiarity with software development methodologies and organizational best practices.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail; well-organized.
- Knowledge and experience with process & document management tools, such as Jira or Confluence
- Proactive and independent (big picture) thinker with proven ability to deliver from start to end.
- Exceptional Stakeholder Engagement and Communications skills.
- Good presentation skills with the ability to convey key messages to diverse and wide audiences.
- Related degree/certifications.
- Collaborates: is a team player - works with others across the organisation to get things done.
- Critical thinking: look at the numbers, trends and data and come to new conclusions based on findings.
- Communicates effectively: Develops and delivers multi-mode communications to fulfil the needs of different audiences.
- Openly curious: Willing to question preconceptions and bring new ideas.
- Data-driven: Strong focus on data driven analysis of current and potential solutions, led by the appropriate use of data to get to insight and help drive decision-making.
- Customer-centric: driven by seeking to understand customers better, their behaviours and the link to business drivers.
- Outcome-focused: committed to principles of an outcome led operating model.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 30 days paid leave
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- 26 weeks primary carer leave, and 4 weeks secondary carer leave
- Access to an onsite gym.
ABOUT THE GROUP
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
WANT A SEAT AT THE TABLE? APPLY NOW!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.