The role: Strategy Partner
Are you our next star player?
As part of the Technology Strategy & Delivery team this is a senior role that will work with stakeholders to shape and facilitate the implementation of our Flutter International Technology Strategy.
Why we need you:
• Play a strategic role, focussed on all aspects of shaping and facilitating effective implementation of our technology strategy
• Own analysis and shape end to end complex solutions through leading workshops, interviews, process descriptions and other methodologies as required.
• Provide thought leadership and guidance on best practise-change management. This will include design and integration of change fundamentals into the delivery in Flutter International.
• Produce high quality, Ex-Co ready, outputs, proposals and status updates.
• Facilitate decision making and arbitration relating to trade-offs and options to be progressed during the lifecycle of major strategic change.
• Be a trusted, objective strategic partner for making recommendations on critical decisions as required.
• Communicate effectively to ensure expectations, outcomes and impacts of strategic initiatives are clear and consistently understood.
• Develop strong relationships with senior stakeholders across the International Division and the Group, up to and including CxO level.
• Support the Head of Strategy & Optimization to achieve the overall mission of the team.
Interpersonal: Building Relationships
• Building Support; we establish close relationships with our stakeholders, underpinned by trust, integrity and respect. We are able to build awareness, understanding and positive momentum behind the Group technology strategy, often without being in a position to assert authority.
• Objective; we are impartial and unbiased, ensuring equal treatment for all and that decisions taken are based on objective criteria.
Outcome-focused: Achieving Results
• Collaborative; we work effectively and in partnership with our stakeholders on shared goals that align towards the achievement of the Group technology strategy. We foster a collaborative environment and assume the role of leader when required.
• Adaptable; we understand and appreciate different and opposing perspectives on an issue and are able to adapt our approach in order to achieve a successful outcome.
Strategic: Planning for the future
• Strategic Thinking; we think about the big picture and use that perspective to support our Divisions to achieve competitive advantage through greater agility, faster time to market and a better customer experience.
• Strategic Communication; we are proactive and considered in our approach to stakeholder communications. We actively listen, provide constructive feedback and help others to consider new perspectives.
Who you are:
• Experience of operating in a senior role within a fast-paced, global organisation
• Excellent ability to co-ordinate multiple stakeholders, requirements and priorities
• An excellent relationship builder and motivator who will thrive on working closely with internal teams and clients.
• Ability to work to exacting deadline.
• Strong analysis, problem resolution, judgment and decision-making skills
• Strong Program Management background with demonstrable experience of leading at scale to successfully deliver against strategic objectives
• Strong Change Management background
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
• Discretionary annual performance bonus
• 30 days paid leave
• Health and dental insurance for you, and 50% coverage for your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
• Personal life insurance and income protection
• The option to join our company pension scheme
• External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
• Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
• 26 weeks Maternity leave at 100% pay & 4 weeks secondary leave pay (paternity) at 100% pay
• Free Gym membership & access to an on-site gym
• Social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
• Online Discount Scheme, including discounted shopping and cinema vouchers.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming, and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible, and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Find your passion with PokerStars!