The role: Junior Visual Designer (12 month FTC)
We are looking for a Junior Visual Designer to join our growing PokerStars Casino Product team based in our Dublin office on a 12 month fixed term contract.
A portfolio and samples of current artwork, designs and products is required.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission aligned.
Are you our next star player?
The Junior Visual Designer will be responsible for designing artwork and user interface solutions for the casino products & games for mobile & desktop platforms.
Why we need you:
- Create game logos, icons, and branded visual identities for the casino products
- Convert design kits and source files to a variety of platforms and visual styles
- Collaborate with design leads, business analysts and product managers on user interface and visual design solutions, and provide artwork for the casino frontend & games for desktop and mobile applications
- Work within the brand and product guidelines to design artwork that balance user needs and business requirements
- Help drive user interface improvements for the existing casino frontend
- Consult with software developers on technical feasibility of preferred solution, and provide support during design implementation and visual execution
- Assist with other Design related tasks as required
Who are we looking for:
- UI and visual design experience, in desktop, web and mobile platforms
- Knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
- Excellent team player, with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to details and passion for creating and maintaining high level quality
- Experience using Adobe suite, and Sketch
- Knowledge about the online casino gaming industry and community
- Animation experience in After Effects or 3D software’s
- Knowledge in development tools, like CSS & HTML5
- Passion for video games
- Effective Communication
- Results Focused
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Commitment and Resilience
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Quality Focused
- Planning and Organising
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
- Your package will include:
- 30 days paid leave
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- 26 weeks Maternity leave at 100% pay & 4 weeks secondary leave pay (paternity) at 100% pay
- Access to an onsite gym.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!