We are looking for a UKI Operations Manager to join our lively and dynamic team based in our Hyderabad office, supporting multiple UKI brands including Paddy Power, Betfair and Sky Bet.
Are you our next star player?
Flutter PLC requires a UKI CS Operations Manager in Hyderabad, to support the customer service strategy that positions Flutter as a market leader in the customer support space.
A UKI Operations Manager will implement the tactical delivery of the strategic roadmap laid out by the Head of Paddy Power Customer Service, in line with the wider Customer Experience strategy and will be an expert in the field of customer service, have the customer at the heart of all that they do, be a credible & energetic leader, be passionate about achieving excellence and developing talent within their team.
Why we need you
Reporting to the Head of Paddy Power Customer Services, an Operations Manager would be responsible for:
- Fostering a Customer Obsessed culture within their teams & the wider department.
- The achievement of all KPIs, addressing roadblocks and mitigating any risks.
- Directing the daily operations of the customer service team, ensuring a smooth delivery of customer experience.
- Understanding key drivers impacting performance metrics and proposing & implementing improvements to support department performance.
- Contributing to and supporting the implementation of strategies to improve quality of service and efficiency to deliver incredible user experiences.
- Collaborating closely with department management to support and implement growth strategies and changes.
- Leading on and participating in projects, both internal to Customer Service and those being run by different areas of the business.
- Tactical structuring of the team to support an efficient achievement of all KPIs.
- Set clear goals and directions for team members, ensuring ongoing development, upskilling and succession planning.
- Identifying underperformers and work on PDP plans to get them back on track and identify others that need to stretch their abilities.
- Lead a culture of respect, change and learning amongst the teams.
Who we’re looking for
The successful candidate is likely to possess the below skill and competencies:
- Commercially Savvy: Has a nose for business, uses insights to impact commercial drivers.
- Hungry for Results and Resilient: Gets stuck in and achieves results that impact the bottom line with high levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Customer Obsessed: Thinks about the customers 24/7, and puts them at the heart of all that we do
- Talent Focused: Drives improvement in self and others that supports the achievement of our goals
Your experience and skills
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ direct operations management experience within a lively contact centre environment.
- Proven track record to drive operational performance supporting multiple contact type with direct accountability for day-to-day operations.
- Proven experience in stakeholder management with an ability to implement and deliver complex operational projects in collaboration with multiple departments.
- Strong track record in multi-KPI delivery with extensive experience in managing competing priorities.
- Demonstrable experience in coaching & developing direct reports within a multi-disciplinary team with a passion for creating an engaging and motivating place to work.
- Knowledge of online and/or Sportsbook products or back-office operations
- International document verification, KYC and AML/CFT framework and procedures
- Online social gaming industry
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 30 days paid leave
- Annual allowance for health and dental services
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 34,000 INR for your new addition whilst working for us
- 26 weeks primary carer leave, and 4 weeks secondary carer leave
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career.
About the Group
Flutter International is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible, and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with Flutter International.