The role: Senior UX Designer
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our Product function in Leeds or London.
You will be directly responsible for the production of ideas and concepts by creating engaging user flows to contribute to and deliver against UX strategy and product vision.
Are you our next star player?
The Senior UX Designer will deliver end-to-end high complexity projects in a timely manner, effectively being able to prioritise business needs and dependencies cross-functionally. You will exhibit leadership qualities to help coach, inspire Associate Designers and mentor others, while being able to contribute as a team player through design execution. With a strong ability to scope and prioritise projects, you will help enhance ways of working with stakeholders, managers, and team member.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you
Reporting directly to the Design Manager, within Product Design, the Senior
UX Designer will:
- Become a subject matter expert and develop deep product knowledge
- Define a problem statement through customer validation and simplify complex problems, thinking strategically cross-platform and across the product ecosystem
- Excel at validating and testing hypotheses and prototypes through various UX Research methodologies and tools to make informed decisions, utilising qualitative and quantitative insights
- Utilise and create journey maps, storyboards, wireframes, interactions, prototypes, design specifications to develop end-to-end user flows
- Work cross-functionally to drive adoption and delivery of results to create delightful experiences that are customer centric and deliver on OKRs
- Continue to evolve interaction frameworks and patterns based on brand guidelines to and help drive adoption of Design Systems components across the entire business
- Help to integrate Content Design strategy
- Formulate and deliver presentations focusing on information architecture and interaction to articulate a user journey and influence UI
- Communicate ideal states and strategic concepts through storytelling and negotiating techniques to showcase designs and create alignment with cross-functional stakeholders and Design team members across the business
Who we’re looking for
- Five years of experience in Interaction Design, Product Design, Service Design, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Product Design, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or other relevant field, or industry equivalent experience
- An amazing online portfolio which demonstrates both process and excellent creative execution where it’s obvious you pay attention to the details
- Experience with micro interactions to delight customers by bringing designs to life is a plus
- Proven track record of contributing to Product Design strategy
- Effective communicator, storyteller, presenter, and negotiator while being receptive to feedback
- Self-motivated, organised and driven to work efficiently with minimal direction and provide strategic insights to managers, leadership, peers, and team members
- Ability to work well with ambiguity, learn, and adapt in a fast-paced, evolving Agile environment
- Mastery of Design and User Research tools such as Figma, Miro, and Usertesting.com
- Strong advocate of design process, workshops, and methodologies
- Strong knowledge in understanding technical limitations, while balancing business needs to drive change through innovation and cross-functional partnerships
- Hybrid Designer with interaction and visual experience is a plus
- Embody our Design and Product Principles and methodologies to help elevate quality of craft throughout the organisation and be an active participant in reviewing designs
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus, and we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 30 days paid leave
- Health and dental insurance for you, and 50% coverage for your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- 26 weeks primary carer leave, and 4 weeks secondary carer leave
- Free Gym membership & access to an on-site gym
- Social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
- Online Discount Scheme, including discounted shopping and cinema vouchers.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for our Senior UX Designer role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.