We are looking for a Head of Data PO to join our dynamic and innovative Data & Analytics tribe in London or Leeds.
ARE YOU OUR NEXT STAR PLAYER?
Reporting directly to the Director of Customer Engagement you will be responsible for coaching and guiding Data Product Owners. You will be building a product mindset for the Data & Analytics tribe, to direct how we deliver great solutions, which bring amazing value to our stakeholders and customers.
You will be joining at a time of significant change for the Data & Analytics tribe, as we adopt new ways of working (Agile Scrum) and build a next-gen data platform (AWS). We need excellent product ownership capabilities within the team to ensure we deliver the team’s, and the organisation’s 2023 and onwards ambitions.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission aligned.
WHY WE NEED YOU
Data is at the core of our business. We use data to provide our customers with an EPIC player experience. We have teams of product owners, data engineers, machine learning engineers, data scientists, product analysts, etc. and we need you to empower and guide them with a compelling vision and plan.
As part of the Customer Engagement team, you will:
- Lead and build our team of Data Product Owners
- Define team mission and op model, and cement strong agile ways of working
- Coach and support Data Product Owners, increasing their focus on customer value and business outcomes
- Implement stronger product lifecycle mindset within our squads
- Build and maintain a vision and high-level roadmap for our data products
- Maintain and enhance our data product catalogue
- Build and maintain positive relationships with key senior stakeholders
- Involve yourself in high priority products, ensuring effective coordination and communication
- Influence prioritisation at squad, team, and department level, and ensure we’re in the best position to meet company objectives and big bets
WHO WE`RE LOOKING FOR
- Several years of experience as a Product Owner delivering great data solutions.
- Industry recognised Product Owner certifications
- Several years’ experience of agile delivery, and are a champion for it
- Experience of line / people management
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Keen problem solver, and highly competent with business analysis techniques
- Proven success managing a large, and demanding set of stakeholders
- You have a delivery mindset, and a laser focus on getting results
- You find it easy to assimilate knowledge, and share this with others
- You have a history of building working relationships to get things delivered
- You are a self-starter. You are proactive, energetic, and motivated to add value
- You have experience using SQL, and a variety of reporting tools
Beneficial but not essential:
- iGaming industry experience
- Experience of cloud-based data technologies
- Experience of directing large scale transformation
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 30 days paid annual leave increasing with service
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career, including full access to the Udemy platform and the mindfulness and meditation application Headspace
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- Online Discount Scheme, including discounted shopping and cinema vouchers
- Access to an on-site gym.
ABOUT THE GROUP
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible, and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
WANT A SEAT AT THE TABLE? APPLY NOW!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.