We are looking for an experienced Agile Product Owner (Regulatory Reporting) to join our dynamic Regulatory Reporting team in Flutter International in Sofia.
You will act as the squad facing owner of our product backlog and work closely with team members, taking ownership of the backlog and prioritization. You will be responsible for overseeing the development of our regulatory reporting specifications across all our licenced jurisdictions.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us phenomenal and spending quality time together is crucial for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you
- Prioritize the workload - You will create and own your squad’s product backlog, breaking down epics, features and proof of concept developments and lead their priorities. You will create an environment that supports the squad in aligning to reach their goals
- Partnership - You will partner with the Product Managers in your squad contributing to the overall product vision and act as the voice of the business for the regulatory reporting scope across our different iGaming licenses.
- Agile transformation - You will help the team to complete the transition to Agile approach. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including software developers, QA testers, business analysts, and project managers, to ensure dependencies are identified, product requirements are understood and implemented correctly.
- Measure Success - You will measure the success of your development implementing metrics to understand progress and difficulties and how to present them and raise them.
Who we’re looking for
- Write User stories, groom tickets and ensure they meet the Squad Definition of Ready;
- Maintain backlog prioritized for the development squad striving for the most valuable product, ensuring it is constantly updated with new features and priorities;
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings to provide updates on progress and discuss any blockers or issues;
- Triage and prioritize bugs and production issues to ensure accurate functionality of product;
- Analyze and report on product performance, finding opportunities for improvement;
- Collaborate with partners to define and prioritize product features and requirements;
- Partner with the Product Managers to build a vision and strategy and create roadmaps and delivery pipeline
- Previous experience working as an Agile Product Owner in a software development environment
- Solid understanding of Agile methodologies and experience working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to prioritize and projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication, leadership, and organizational skills
- Experience with JIRA or other Agile project management tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
The ideal candidate will also have:
- A degree/master’s degree in a related area (Computer Science, Information Technology. etc);
- 2+ years of experience working as an Agile Product Owner within the iGaming industry
- Understanding of regulatory aspects and different product requirements for different licenses
- Validated partner management in complex environments where resources may not be in direct control of the role
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 30 days paid leave
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and disability coverage
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- 26 weeks primary carer leave, and 4 weeks secondary carer leave
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- Discounts as a compliment form us among different services
- Monthly lunch and travel allowance
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.