The role: Head of Reward, PokerStars & Betfair International
We are looking for a Head of Reward to join the team based in our Dublin or London office which will require regular travel.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission aligned.
Are you our next star player?
This role reports to the Reward Director, International and is the reward business partner to the PokerStars and Betfair International business within the International Division. The role holder will establish a deep understanding of business challenges to deliver the reward strategy for the PokerStars and Betfair International businesses. The role will have line manager responsibility for a team of Reward Partners who have a geographical remit. The role holder will work closely with the Reward Director, key stakeholders and Group reward to develop and deliver a Reward strategy aimed at attracting, retaining and engaging world class talent in all of the locations we operate in.
Why we need you:
- You will develop a deep, trusted relationship with the Reward Director, Managing Director or HR and senior leadership team in the PokerStars and Betfair businesses.
- Understand the reward challenges and opportunities that exist now and anticipate what will exist in the future.
- Review and evolve reward strategies within the PokerStars and Betfair businesses to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Act as a key stakeholder in Group forums in shaping the reward agenda as a result of mergers or acquisitions.
- Collaborate with the Group and other Divisional reward teams on reward philosophy based on in-depth knowledge of reward and business challenges for the PokerStars and Betfair businesses.
- Lead group related reward initiatives and processes for the PokerStars and Betfair businesses.
- Responsible for delivering all cyclical and ad hoc reward projects, in particular the annual Flutter Compensation Review.
- Provide expert advice on all elements of reward to the business leaders.
- Provide analysis on compensation, bonus, equity, recognition awards, ensure fairness and equity is at the core of all awards.
- Provide insights through regular benchmarking against relevant comparators.
- Develop a robust governance structure for all reward processes.
- Educate the wider HR team and business leaders on reward principals, governance, policy and processes.
- Accountable for the effective communication of all rewards to employees, including the total reward system.
- Responsible for delivering an engaging reward proposition as measured through our Peakon engagement platform.
- Manage the current benefits providers, system etc. for the International population.
- Accountable for the management of the reward budget for PokerStars and Betfair businesses, work with finance & business leadership to develop business cases for investment.
- Lead a team of 3 Reward Partners, who are responsible for delivery of our Reward offer to our geographies.
- Support the Reward Director where required with the delivery of Divisional wide Reward initiatives.
Who we are looking for:
- An experienced reward leader with proven experience of success within a complex matrixed business where ambiguity is normal
- A highly collaborative individual who will build relationships and seeks to get the best out of people.
- An individual who is passionate about equality who will champion diversity and inclusion through the reward processes.
- An individual who is able to manage multiple priorities and deliver at pace.
- Someone who has a desire to improve employee engagement related to rewards by listening to the needs of our employees and developing a range of reward solutions to satisfy those needs.
- Curiosity: someone who is always trying new things, who is aware of new trends and is not afraid to innovate.
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to create data driven business cases and present to C Suite audiences.
- Be creative, have a passion for delivering a high-quality service and will go the extra mile to get things done well.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- 30 days paid leave
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £/€1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- 26 weeks Maternity leave at 100% pay & 4 weeks secondary leave pay (paternity) at 100% pay
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a Zoom interview.
About Flutter Entertainment
PokerStars and Betfair International are part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.