The role: Post Production Coordinator
We are looking for a Post Production Coordinator to join the Stars Creative team in London.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission aligned.
Are you our next star player?
We’re looking for individuals with big ideas and the ability to think creatively and outside of the box. You will become part of a company that gives you everything you need to create winning moments to push your own boundaries and build the best experience for our millions of players around the world.
So, who are we? We’re home to some of the biggest, most exciting brands in the online gaming industry, with offices, events and players all over the world. We’re the ultimate owner of such brands as PokerStars, Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker, as well as live poker tour and event brands.
Why we need you:
We are an in-house creative agency producing global and local branded content, including long form programming, live streams, podcasts, promos and short form social and campaign content for the main verticals (Poker, Casino and Sports) of the PokerStars brand, across TV and digital platforms.
Reporting to the Production Executive, the key duties of this role include:
- Create and run the edit schedule through our scheduling system, Farmer’s Wife
- Organise the end to end post process for each piece, from digitising to lay off
- Coordinate delivery of all masters to appropriate departments / broadcasters / organisations / markets
- Proactively flag potential scheduling issues or overruns and come up with viable solutions so programming deadlines are met
- Book and be main point of contact for all editors, producers, suites and external kit, before, during and after the work is completed
- Coordinate all talent, staffing and paperwork for voice over sessions
- Support budget control of the edit section of the production budget and verify invoices for payment
- Assign work to the edit assistants to ensure that viewing copies, media and projects are prepared on time and to correct spec
- Ensure new staff are properly briefed and understand the facility’s processes
- Liaise with post production team to ensure media is available for edits in a timely manner
- Manage the tape library and all tape traffic in and out of the office
- Book all show and interview transcriptions and send to appropriate organisations
- Complete music cues and send to appropriate organisations
- Have oversight of music and footage licences, changing passwords quarterly
- Assist with all internal post production paperwork, such as supplier forms, due diligence entries and contracts
Please note, sometimes work will be required outside of normal office hours.
Who are we looking for:
A post production coordinator who has worked on a variety of mediums and output. A real team player with a passion for post production; you need to be proactive, well organised, have a great eye for detail alongside the ability to work across multiple projects. Communication skills, both written and verbal, must be excellent.
As the ideal candidate, you will have experience working in a post-production environment for 4+ years and have a solid understanding of facility processes from injest to delivery.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- 30 days paid leave
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- 26 weeks Maternity leave at 100% pay & 4 weeks secondary leave pay (paternity) at 100% pay
- Online Discount Scheme, including discounted shopping and cinema vouchers
- Access to an on-site gym.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!