The role: Commercial Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a Commercial Marketing Specialist to join the team based in our Dublin office.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working. We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission aligned. Weekly attendance in the office is required to support in building relationships with your team. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both!
Are you our next star player?
PokerStars Casino is an international Casino brand operating in multiple regulated markets. As the business grows, we are placing an increased focus on local Commercial Marketing strategies. As a result, we require talented and motivated individuals to join the team to contribute and build out local propositions.
Under the guidance and direction of a Senior Casino Commercial Marketing Manager, your role will be to collaboratively develop and execute a promotional roadmap. You will play a key part in ideation, briefing, execution & reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns.
Budget and campaign performance reporting to direct line manager on a regular basis will be required.
Why we need you:
- Briefing and managing marketing Campaigns, targeting existing customers and Analysis
- Inputting into commercial marketing plans with data led and supported views
- With work local marketing team to ensure promotions roadmap is aligned with local activities.
- Managing relationships across Analytics, Content, and product.
- Regular reporting and presenting on performance
- Internal communication of the Commercial Marketing plan and campaign performance.
Who are we looking for:
The right candidate needs to have some experience in an online role, with a passion for gaming preferable but not crucial. One of the core expectations is for you to be immersed in the commercial performance of your campaigns. You should enjoy analysing data and be prepared to step into a lively role and build towards the next step in your career.
You’ll need strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal with the ability to tailor the dialogue for a variety of audiences. You should also be able to take ownership of various projects and be comfortable working with many internal partners.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- 30 days paid leave
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- 26 weeks Maternity leave at 100% pay & 4 weeks secondary leave pay (paternity) at 100% pay
- Access to an onsite gym.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!