Product Data Analyst
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Product Operations Data Team, to be based in our Leeds office.
You will be the first point of contact and analytical partner for our Platform Tribe, providing ad-hoc and proactive analysis, as well as promoting an insightful approach to decision making in the product creation process.
By working closely with the other Business Intelligence and Analytical teams, you will be exploring the data that is collated through the platform, asking the right questions and reporting back on your findings.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc analysis, with ability to cater for different levels of audiences (solution, product and supervisor level metrics)
- Validate product hypothesis and measure impact of rolled out products
- Create regular insights, charts, graphs and visualisations to inform key team members and discuss actions when required
- Ability to visualise and tell a story with data and dashboards
- Be able to work independently and produce proactive insight for managers
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in the data team sharing best practise and knowledge
- Attend and participate in squad meetings offering advice where necessary
Who are we looking for:
- Degree in quantitative area (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science) or equivalent
- Practical experience with large datasets and analysis tools of your preference (Python, R, SQL, MicroStrategy, or equivalent)
- Experience in applying statistical techniques to problems (e.g. hypothesis testing, causal impact, regression analysis, time series analysis, or similar)
- Working knowledge of JIRA and JQuery would be desirable
- Excellent skills in presenting and building rapport with stakeholders
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations and build great communication channels
- Passion to further grow your expertise and develop experience in applying innovative techniques
What's in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 30 days paid annual leave
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career, including full access to the Udemy platform and the mindfulness and meditation application Headspace
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- Online Discount Scheme, including discounted shopping and cinema vouchers
- Access to an on-site gym.
About the group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible, and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.