We are looking for a CRM Operations Executive to join the team based in our Bulgaria office.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission aligned.
Are you our next star player?
This is your chance to play a key role as part of the World’s largest gaming organization – Flutter International. The PokerStars Marketing team is the driving force behind the PokerStars brand, operating a highly diversified business model across more than 80 markets and 3 different product verticals. The team is on a mission, to fulfill PokerStars true potential as the world’s leading gaming brand.
Marketing will be the core driver, and our success depends on our ability to put the player at the centre decision making process, which is where this role comes in.
Why we need you
The CRM Operations Team owns production and capacity planning of marketing campaigns for key promotional and product initiatives for all verticals across the Group. The role will be expected to manage complex marketing campaigns and work in close collaboration with CRM and Product marketing owners as well as all production teams, shaping campaign outlines to ensure delivery against agreed timelines.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to marketing teams throughout the entire end-to-end campaign production process, from planning to delivery, to reduce waste and deliver high quality output.
- Act as the lead point of contact for all incoming CRM campaigns, assessing all newly raised tickets to determine whether they are relevant and achievable.
- Determine which production route new tickets should follow.
- Initiate and lead review calls with CRM stakeholder once new tickets are opened, to validate no high-level production concerns are identified. Where problems are flagged, you will be responsible for escalating issues to the relevant production team and finding a resolution before the ticket progresses further.
- Act as the Campaign Squad lead, responsible for assembling required members of the production teams into the squad and be the lead in all meetings to produce each campaign.
- Identify tasks which are off track at the earliest opportunity and take corrective action while keeping all production teams aligned.
- Be responsible for all review and validation gates in the production process, ensuring issues are identified at the earliest opportunity and corrective action taken, minimising wasted effort from stakeholders and production teams.
- Manage production prioritisation in line with the requirements of the business, finding solutions to urgent tickets and managing the production pipeline to ensure turbulence is kept to a minimum.
- Share key goals and performance with Operations teams to better align priorities and be better equipped to deliver against business objectives.
- Increase collaboration between delivery and planning teams to improve team satisfaction.
- Identify any gaps in workflow or processes where efficiency is being lost and recommend improvements.
Who we’re looking for
- Knowledge and understanding of the online gaming industry.
- Highly organised and methodical, with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure, with the ability to problem solve and adapt to changing business requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across departments.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Team Player.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- 30 days paid leave
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- 26 weeks Maternity leave at 100% pay & 4 weeks secondary leave pay (paternity) at 100% pay
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!