We are looking for a CRE Programme & Property Analyst to be responsible for the CRE programs and objectives for our Group CRE functions. You will be tasked with reporting on program and property risks and strategy with to feed into the organisation’s overall strategic direction. You will also look after the development of budgets and their reporting, the operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have operational experience in Facilities Management and/or CRE. You will work with and support the activities of the following team, Group CRE Delivery & Development, Group CRE, Group CRE Operations, Group CRE Risk and Compliance and Group CRE Workspace Management.
- Organising and collating deal and property documents, including financial proforma, with internal and external teams.
- Gathering and coordinating property handover conditions.
- Collating and issuing of key deal terms to CRE leadership.
- Coordinate with the CRE and Landlord teams for technical feasibility and test-fits.
- Tracking and reporting on all lease events.
- Recording and reporting on CRE long-term goals.
- Reporting on CRE budgets and program risks.
- Collating data on critical metrics in areas including customer happiness, safety, quality, and team performance.
- Creating monthly program reports which will be issued internally to CRE and to Divisional Exco’s.
Key leadership attributes:
- Building support : Has close relationships with all relevant partners and is able to use it to draw their support towards the Group CRE strategy.
- Collaborative : Works collaboratively and in partnership with our partners on shared goals. Consistently seeks out and facilitates the sharing of others' ideas and perspectives and positively impacts the achievement of desired outcomes.
- Adaptable : Understands other perspectives and is not hesitant to adapt approach to achieve a successful outcome.
- Objective : Able to act with impartiality and remain fair in all situations. Often defines criteria and identifies all relevant perspectives before making a recommendation or decision.
- Critical thinking : Demonstrates a good understanding of overall Group strategic objectives and the ‘market’. Mostly able to apply strategic knowledge to specific initiatives and/or decision-making. Can consider and explore scenarios and possibilities to help Divisions succeed.
- Crucial communication : Provides timely and helpful information to others. Able to flex communication style to meet the needs of various audiences (Divisions/locations). Mindful to listen to different perfectives and able to provide constructive feedback.
- 3 or more years of operational property experience.
- Knowledge of leasing and subleasing activities.
- Ability to evaluate suitability of potential locations.
- CRE Project Management experience.
- Experience dealing with Senior Leaders, Brokers, Landlords and Legal teams.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Superb organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Previous experience in handling third-party vendors.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
· Discretionary annual performance bonus
· 30 days paid leave
· Health Insurance for you and your partner, children and parents or parents in law (up to 5 dependents)
· A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
· Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 34,000 INR for your new addition whilst working for us
· 26 weeks primary carer leave, and 4 weeks secondary carer leave
· External learning support, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career.
About the company:
Flutter Entertainment is the world’s leading online sports betting and gaming company, operating some of the most innovative, diverse and distinctive brands in the sector. Listed on the London FTSE 100 and Euronext stock exchanges, Flutter is setting the agenda for positive change in the industry. For us, it’s all about bringing entertainment to life for millions of customers in a sustainable way. Although we have the scale of a leader, our challenger mindset is what allows us to constantly explore new spaces, markets and opportunities to engage and entertain our customers. We operate a federated model.
Flutter Entertainment is a universe of brands and divisions with a global reach. Our brands across the world are setting the pace when it comes to attracting and retaining the best people. To set them up for success we operate a federated business model, with local people plans and company processes in place. We know some things are best done locally because our brands have the knowledge and insight to make decisions that are close to our customers, colleagues, and communities, but in some instances, we believe we can come together to achieve more.
About Group Functions: Our four Group Functions; Global Technology, Legal & Commercial, People, Finance, and two Tech Hubs (Betfair Romania and Blip) power and protect our global brands, supporting them to be innovative in our market.
The Corporate Real Estate (CRE) team manages a property estate that spans 37 countries and 67 locations around the world. The CRE team is responsible for the acquisition, design, build and disposal of all our offices and the full lifecycle management of these working environments.