We are looking for a CRE Programme Manager to be responsible for leading the CRE programs and objectives for our Group CRE functions. You will be tasked with developing programs to support the organisation's strategic direction, as well as creating, mapping and leading long term goals. You will also be responsible for the development of budgets and their reporting, the operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have senior operational experience in Facilities Management or CRE and prior experience in program management. You will work with and support the activities of the following team, Group CRE Delivery & Development, Group CRE, Group CRE Operations, Group CRE Risk and Compliance and Group CRE Workspace Management.
- Organising programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organisation.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Handling long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Reporting on critical metrics in areas including happiness, safety, quality, and team performance.
- Reporting and supporting changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with partners to make communication easy and open regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analysing and reporting program risks.
- Partnering with key collaborators from across the Flutter teams, where vital, third-party vendors to define programme scope and plans for the delivery of our critical initiatives.
- To create and deliver all aspects of the programme plan, ensuring achievements are met, budgets are handled, and outcomes are achieved.
- Encouraging an organisational culture that embraces and grows with change.
- Issuing monthly program reports which will be issued internally to CRE and to Divisional Exco’s.
Key leadership attributes:
- Building support : Has close relationships with all relevant partners and is able to use it to draw their support towards the Group CRE strategy. Is effective in promoting a wider understanding of our strategic initiatives.
- Collaborative : Works collaboratively and in partnership with our stakeholders on shared goals. Consistently seeks out and facilitates the sharing of others' ideas and perspectives and positively impacts the achievement of desired outcomes.
- Adaptable : Understands other perspectives and is not hesitant to adapt approach in order to achieve a successful outcome. Mostly effective in managing change through applying insights from others and lessons learned from others.
- Objective : Able to act with impartiality and remain fair in all situations. Often defines criteria and identifies all relevant perspectives before making a recommendation or decision.
- Strategic thinking : Demonstrates a good understanding of overall Group and Group Technology strategic objectives. Mostly able to apply strategic knowledge to specific initiatives and/or decision-making. Can consider and explore scenarios and possibilities to help Divisions succeed.
- Strategic communication : Provides timely and helpful information to others. Able to flex communication style to meet the needs of various audiences (Divisions/locations). Mindful to listen to different perfectives and able to provide constructive feedback.
- Operational CRE experience at a senior level.
- CRE Project Management experience.
- Demonstrable experience of managing global change programmes for a digital organisation.
- Solid years programme management experience preferably in large scale change programmes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
- Superb organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- An understanding of the CRE & workplace functions as well as business technology.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
· Discretionary annual performance bonus
· 30 days paid leave
· Health Insurance for you and your partner, children and parents or parents in law (up to 5 dependents)
· A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
· Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 34,000 INR for your new addition whilst working for us
· 26 weeks primary carer leave, and 4 weeks secondary carer leave
· External learning support , dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career.
About the company:
Flutter Entertainment is the world’s leading online sports betting and gaming company, operating some of the most innovative, diverse and distinctive brands in the sector. Listed on the London FTSE 100 and Euronext stock exchanges, Flutter is setting the agenda for positive change in the industry. For us, it’s all about bringing entertainment to life for millions of customers in a sustainable way. Although we have the scale of a leader, our challenger mindset is what allows us to constantly explore new spaces, markets and opportunities to engage and entertain our customers. We operate a federated model.
Flutter Entertainment is a universe of brands and divisions with a global reach. Our brands across the world are setting the pace when it comes to attracting and retaining the best people. To set them up for success we operate a federated business model, with local people plans and company processes in place. We know some things are best done locally because our brands have the knowledge and insight to make decisions that are close to our customers, colleagues, and communities, but in some instances, we believe we can come together to achieve more.
About Group Functions: Our four Group Functions; Global Technology, Legal & Commercial, People, Finance, and two Tech Hubs (Betfair Romania and Blip) power and protect our global brands, supporting them to be innovative in our market.
The Corporate Real Estate (CRE) team manages a property estate that spans 37 countries and 67 locations around the world. The CRE team is responsible for the acquisition, design, build and disposal of all our offices and the full lifecycle management of these working environments.