We are looking for a Director of Product - Singular to join our Sportsbook, Core Product Management team in Malta.
Singular has a "winning set of products" that form part of the Flutter Edge. This is the product pillar for the Singular vision and mission statement.
Singular is a pioneering gambling technology platform known for its innovative solutions in the betting and gaming industry. As a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, we strive to push the boundaries of technological innovation to provide an unparalleled gaming experience.
Are you our next star player?
You will spearhead the evolution of our platform, ensuring that Singular remains at the forefront of the gambling technology sector. With a clear vision and passion for product development, the candidate will guide the product teams, aligning them with company objectives and client needs.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Frequent travel is expected (2 of 4 weeks) to development centres in Tbilisi (Georgia) & Skopje (North Macedonia) and / or European locations in Flutter International.
Why we need you
- Strategic Leadership: Align the Product strategy for Singular with Flutter's goals for obtaining better value for existing brands, and ensure that gaps for new lines of business are considered
- Creation of a Product Function: Establish the Product field within Singular, following the PCP of International, embed the practices and mentality to deliver on our ambition, this includes:
- 1 to N list with each centre of demand, balancing priorities and decisions for most value to Flutter
- Publish Roadmaps for all product engineering teams working on the Products at Singular
- Product Lifecycle Management: Oversee the end-to-end product lifecycle, from ideation to release and post-launch optimization.
- Stakeholder Communication: Engage with internal collaborators and external partners, ensuring alignment and driving product decisions including a prioritised backlog
- Team Collaboration: Collaborate with engineering, design, and marketing teams to ensure product objectives are met efficiently and effectively.
- Market Analysis: Continuously analyze iGaming market trends, customer feedback, and competitor products to find opportunities and threats.
- Success: Own the success against product KRs and the Vision, Mission, Outcomes of the brand
- Progress Tracking: Provide internal and external partners with the appropriate updates on progress, vision and product roadmap. Continue to refine product vision based on feedback from customers, internal teams and collaborators.
- Release Value: Coordinate high quality product releases, tracking product effectiveness and continually working towards a tangible and sustained value proposition.
- Innovation: Drive a culture of innovation and continuous improvement within the product teams.
Who we’re looking for
- Strong Experience in product management within and/ or outside the industry
- Experienced and dedicated People leader – able to provide clear direction and development for the Product team
- Energy and enthusiasm for product that motivates and inspires people to deliver the best customer experience in the industry
- Exceptional communication skills both with the product team and key business partners
- Ability to work as part of a team and develop strong partner relationships.
- Agile experience
- Creativity as a problem solver
- Strong organizational and time management skills
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 30 days paid leave
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- 26 weeks primary carer leave, and 4 weeks secondary carer leave
- Daily lunch credit, free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- Cash allowance for lunch
- Access to an on-site gym.
About the Group
Singular is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.