The Role: Customer Support Advisor
Any successful applications for this position will be looking to join us later this year.
Want to be part of a market-leading Customer Support Team in Hyderabad, India?
If you answered yes, then we have the perfect opportunity for you. As a Customer Support Advisor, you’ll get the opportunity to work with a dynamic and forward-thinking team, supported by managers that will help your career growth.
The role will ensure you’re a pivotal part of our International Customer Service Team that helps manage player verification aspects of the customer experience. You will need to show quick learning ability and a high level of adaptability to different products and be able to adjust to varying communication channels (such as Live chat, email, etc.).
A working pattern suited for you!
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern office. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together in an office environment is essential for keeping us mission aligned.
What you'll be doing:
Reporting directly to the Team Leader, a Customer Support Advisor will:
- Respond promptly and effectively to incoming or outgoing communication to player contacts and exhibiting high levels of attention to detail (chats, emails etc.).
- Ensure that customer accounts are validated correctly and as per regulations.
- Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner.
- Proactively develop customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level.
- Escalate recurring customer issues to Team Leader/ SMEs and relevant internal department where applicable.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of the customer experience.
- The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the role holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and expectations of the role.
Who we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills English – both written and oral
- Customer service experience, ideally in a multi-channel contact center environment dealing with high amounts of contacts.
- Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet and good general keyboard skills
- Show initiative, suggesting ways to improve the customer experience.
- Flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment.
- High level of customer service orientation, with a proven ability to see problems through to their resolution.
- Foreign Language knowledge would be a bonus.
- A passion for gaming products and applicable expertise.
- Shows initiative, suggesting ways to improve the customer experience.
- A proven team player with a ‘can do' attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively and professionally with difficult customers.
About the Group
Flutter International is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible, and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with Flutter International.