The Corporate real estate team is growing significantly in India, spread over three locations Hyderabad, Gurgaon, and Bangalore. This role will have one direct report and 6 indirect reports.
Your role will be to bring together the CRE teams that function in India, forming a team that consistently delivers against their objectives whilst providing first class services to its internal customers.
The following CRE teams will be operating in India: Group CRE Program, Group CRE Risk and Compliance, Group CRE Development and Delivery, Group CRE Shared Services and CRE Workspace (3 sites).
This is a new role supporting a new team; the successful candidate needs to be able to lead upwards to key partners in India and to build strong successful relationships in a matrix management environment.
- As the leadership role for these five groups, you will need to understand the set goals, objectives and strategies of each function and support the onsite teams to ensure successful delivery of our business and projects.
- Act as the local POC for both local CRE teams and partner concerns on behalf of the CRE team.
- Generate and handle a corporate risk register out lining key risks and what controls are in place to mitigate the potential out comes.
- Be an integral participant in the wider India CRE programme ensuring positive engagement and compliance from the CRE teams.
- Working with the CRE Workspace Management team to develop and implement all Workspace related policies for India in line with the Group CRE Strategy.
- Preparation and the management of the Facilities operating and capital expenditure budgets, supervising expenses and payments, generating and presenting regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases.
- Development and implementation of FM programmes including preventative and reactive maintenance, life-cycle requirements and service level agreements using our nominated systems.
- Development and implementation of cost reduction and cost efficiency initiatives
- Supporting the negotiation and management of services contracts to ensure that economies of scale are achieved reducing the overall cost of facilities management to the core business and ensuring that a consistent, quality service is provided across the group by our service providers.
- Handling contractor and vendor relationships and coordinating and supervising activities of suppliers.
- Provide support and back-up for the Workspace Managers across India.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills – both written and verbal Business English
- Ability to deliver outstanding service delivery in a highly regulated industry
- Ability to analyse sophisticated data and make decisions
- Understanding of organizational change and its impact on people and processes
- Ability to build a sense of community amongst the members of the CRE teams
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative in line with Group CRE Strategy
- Results focussed with the ability to forecast and mitigate risk
- Have a strategic mind-set with the ability to translate to tactical delivery
• Solid understanding of financial principles and practices
• Strong validated, leadership experience
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to degree level with suitable qualifications in Facilities Management, Property Management or Construction Management
- The suitable candidate will have experience in a Global FM organisation across multi regions and will have a proven record of being the responsible manager of a large corporate office or similar facility.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 30 days paid leave
- Health Insurance for you and your partner, children, and parents or parents-in-law (up to 5 dependants)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 34,000 INR for your new addition whilst working for us
- 26 weeks primary carer leave, and 4 weeks secondary carer leave
- External learning support, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career.
About the Group
Flutter International is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law. We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview. Find your passion with Flutter International.