The role: Airton Risk - Business Development Manager
We are looking for an Airton Risk - Business Development Manager to join the team based in our Dublin, London or Leeds office.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission aligned.
You will play a key role in supporting the growth strategy of the Airton Risk business. Meeting with prospective clients while continuing to support and manage existing partnerships across the world. Building a close relationship with internal stakeholder teams to enable a streamlined operating environment. This role will support the Head of Airton Risk, and the wider Airton team as the business scales globally.
Why we need you:
- Drive business development of new opportunities in new and existing sports related risk areas of client business.
- Regular informed reporting of pipeline, future opportunities, and strategic feedback regarding product proposition. Contribute to strategic and commercial evaluation of product and pricing developments.
- Work closely with colleagues in sponsorship and commercial teams to help grow the business, leveraging relationships in to ‘greenfield’ territories.
- Strong understanding of the sports contingency marketplace and the opposition and opportunity this creates. Focusing mainly on growth outside of current operated sectors.
- Represent the group at industry conferences and events, presenting an informed and professional proposition.
- Derive and create new revenue streams within the sports contingency marketplace, utilising Flutter Entertainments unique best of breed pricing ability to leverage new revenue verticals.
- Build working relationships with wider business to extend the available sales leads & grow with the business globally.
- Prepare materials, such as presentations and reports, crafted to concisely update senior management on relevant areas of interest.
- Extensive travel will be required, as the team has a global remit.
Who are we looking for:
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence. Able to collaborate with others across the organisation to get things done.
- Commercially minded – solid understanding of key business drivers.
- Sporting knowledge across several sports highly desirable.
- Data literate and excellent excel skills.
- Highly analytical and results driven. A motivated, self-starter, who pursues work at pace, has a track record of exceeding goals and constantly seeks realistic opportunities to improve current performance.
- Strategically minded -takes a long-term view and anticipates future trends and implications.
- Able to work independently and in a team as well as ability to take on responsibility for own projects.
- Coming up with new ideas, looks at problems differently, can put creative ideas into practice, learns quickly in new situations and turns failures into lessons whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
- Comfortable within a changing and developing environment.
- Confidence to make own decisions and manage 3rd party relationships.
- A passion for understanding the drivers and needs of our clients, establishing and maintaining effective client relationships and always striving to exceed client expectations.
- Effective communication across a range of audiences– especially when client-facing. Being open to opinions and demonstrating humility.
- Ability to prioritise, organise and multi-task.
- Willingness to travel.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- 30 days paid leave
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR/GBP for your new addition whilst working for us
- 26 weeks primary carer leave at 100% pay & 4 weeks secondary leave pay at 100% pay
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a Zoom interview.
Flutter International is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!