We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our PokerStars Product Compliance team in one of our Flutter International office in Sofia.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned, so individual conversations between you and your manager will need to be had to find the best pattern for you both!
Why we need you?
In the last few years, the landscape for PokerStars operations has gradually moved into markets that get regulated. One of the key areas in the move to regulated markets is creating solutions for automated regulatory reporting.
We need someone to partner-up with our subject matter experts and technical leads, to drive the exploration of how to convert requirements and business guidelines into documents and functional specifications that can map the way forward. Someone eager to learn and hone their analytical skills by practice and not just by theory.
- You will act as key drive person to collate, investigate and report back findings from internal teams and external advisors on product related issues
- Help keep existing product documentation up-to-date with the latest changes
- Perform research and analysis on reporting regulations of new markets
- Analyse requests/feedback received from regulators
- Document internal assessments of key activities needed to maintain our level of Compliance
- Review new internal initiatives planned in licensed markets and call out their impact on the reporting products
- Write drafts for business requirements documents and user stories, to be refined with other Product team members, which will then feed into development teams for implementation
Additionally, by working with the team you will contribute to the team’s processes and efficiency by:
- Learning and developing your skills in our products
- Suggesting improvements to processes, tools, and infrastructure
- Sharing applicable information and knowledge with the team
Prospect Future Roles: Technical Product Analyst, Senior Product Analyst, Product Owner, Product Manager, Product Operations Analyst
What are we looking for?
- Experience working in the online gaming industry
- Strong interest and aptitude to learn how things work behind the scenes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience mapping flows and steps
- Great attention to detail
- Creative and analytical approach to problem solving
What's in it for you?
Our experience based salaries are competitive
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 30 days paid leave
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and disability coverage
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- 26 weeks Primary Carer leave at 100% pay & 4 weeks secondary leave pay at 100% pay
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- In-house yoga and gymnastic classes, as well as dances
- Discounts as a compliment form us among different services
- Monthly lunch and travel allowance
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks in the office.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom interview. And if that goes well, we’ll invite you to a second Zoom interview
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for our role, you will be invited to a zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.