The Automation Senior Business Analyst will sit within the Automation & Op Tech function. The role will play a significant part in our transformational Intelligent Process Automation portfolio of work within PokerStars & other businesses across the international division of Flutter Entertainment. The aim of our function is to leverage RPA & Other Automation Tech to solve problems and improve customer & employee experiences.
You will support in driving the programme through a mixture of redesign and building of new processes in the businesses chosen automation tools. You will also be responsible for the management of relationships across multiple teams to ensure effective delivery of the portfolio, and realisation of the benefits.
You will be part of a diverse function based across different locations who strive to break the distance by using our technologies to communicate better and to upskill and support each other daily. We are proud of the relationships we have built with our suppliers and the rest of the business.
- You will play a key role in process reviews to identify transformational opportunities where automation can drive significant benefits and efficiencies for the business.
- Working with the rest of the delivery group and business SMEs you will break down and analyse existing business processes in detail to assess feasibility and to redesign those processes for a RPA/Other Automation Tech supported solution.
- You will be required to communicate process changes and training requirements to business SMEs and key managers.
- Set deadlines working with managers, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarise progress of your projects.
- Perform risk and issue management to minimise project risks and issues.
- Manage sub-project timelines and coordinate development testing with the operation and technology partners.
- Build relationships and work closely with managers across the business to be well positioned to identify future opportunities for process improvement and automation solutions.
- You will build relationships and work closely with team members across the business & will be required to be well positioned to solve problems.
- You will people manage the Automation Business Analysts - guide, coach and steer team to help them develop skillsets & ultimately progress.
- Work with the Automation Delivery Manager & Automation Tech Leads within the Automation & Op Tech Innovation function and key business SMEs to be able to manage shifts in priority in a controlled manner an to communicate change effectively.
Skills and Capabilities
- Ability to deliver programmes of work.
- Business Analyst skillset.
- Excellent problem-solving & issue resolution skills.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Communicating with impact and Influencing.
- Experience in people management.
- Keen interest in Automation Technology such as Intelligent Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Chatbots etc
- Excellent understanding of internal pokerstars processes or minimum of 2 years in a Business Analyst or project delivery role essential.
- Relevant degree qualification desirable
- Formalised training in Business Analysis/Project Management or Lean Six Sigma qualification desirable
- Experience of RPA tools (e.g. UI Path, Blue Prism) and how they work is desirable.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 30 days paid leave
- Health and dental insurance for you, and 50% coverage for your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- 26 weeks primary carer leave, and 4 weeks secondary carer leave
- Free Gym membership & access to an on-site gym
- Social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
- Online Discount Scheme, including discounted shopping and cinema vouchers.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.