The Role : Customer support specialist – French and English – Night Shift
We are looking for Customer support specialist – French and English to join our busy customer support data-driven team based in Sofia, Bulgaria. It is a Night shift role (4 nights / 11 hours, 4 days off). The team is involved in a variety of different tasks, ensuring the players’ experience is a positive one.
Are you our next star player?
You’ll be our Group ambassador, helping our customers with any questions they may have. We’ll provide you with everything you need. Starting with a comprehensive training course, specifically tailored to aid you in your new job and enabling you to work further with our knowledge base, promotional materials and ever-evolving environment, so that you can focus on keeping our customers happy and constantly improve their end-user experience.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern office! We will kit you out to work from home, but know that working as a team is what makes us great, and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you
We are expanding our Customer Support team, and therefore we are looking for more people to join our team. This is needed because we are the largest online gaming, poker and sports betting company in the world and therefore, we are constantly acquiring new players and expanding our presence in regulated markets all over the world.
Some of your responsibilities:
• You will be liaising directly with our players via a messaging service tool and occasionally via our ticketing system to answer their questions and resolve their queries;
• You will be on top of your game, when having to inform players of any upcoming promotions, regulation changes and requirements;
• Always providing fast, accurate, thorough and friendly responses;
• You will stay fully up-to-date with all the PokerStars Guidelines, Policies and Procedures and will be up to the task of completing any other duties associated with assisting our players as requested by management;
• It is a busy team, so you’ll enjoy a fast-paced environment working to agreed targets, as we strive to grow our brands and develop our services;
• You will be willing to know the business in depth by being involved in projects and task groups;
Who we’re looking for?
While previous experience in a Customer facing role is not a requirement, any relevant experience or interest in customer support, online gaming, or online payment processing would be considered as an advantage.
• You need to have the ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English;
• Possessing the ability to multitask, think quickly on your feet, so that you can make solid decisions;
• Being Tech-savvy and efficient with different communication and office software tools;
• Flexibility to adapt to different business needs, challenging situations, and changes;
Highly-motivated with great attention to detail and able to evaluate customer demands.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
30 days paid leave
Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
Personal life insurance and disability coverage
A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
26 weeks primary carer leave, and 4 weeks of secondary carer leave
A sports’ card membership is valid across the country
Discounts as a compliment from us among different services
Monthly lunch and travel allowance
Free snacks, fruits, and drinks in the office.
ABOUT THE GROUP
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
WANT A SEAT AT THE TABLE? APPLY NOW!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars