Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Check here for answers to your Flutter International Careers questions.
Find a career fit
When you join our team, we’ll give you everything you need to make a World of Difference for yourself and our customers. Our culture of commitment and empowerment will inspire you to grow a career and build relationships in an environment where we all win together. Learn more: https://pokerstarscareers.com/life-at-pokerstars/
Yes, we have a number of widespread roles, varying from entry to senior levels.
No, Flutter International does not offer part-time positions at this time.
In some cases, yes, but can vary depending on the given role you apply for.
To explore our global community and our various offices around the globe, visit here.
If remote working is an option for the role you are interested in, this will be clearly outlined in the job description.
Our salaries are experience-based and guided by local benchmark data per location. We offer very competitive salary and benefits packages to our successful candidates that are discussed at offer stage. We do, however, ask that you provide us with your salary expectations when you apply for our roles to ensure that your expectations are in line with our own.
We do offer Visa sponsorship for certain roles across Flutter International; however, this depends on the specialist skills required for the role, and whether these can be found in the location of the position.
For certain roles, Flutter International offers relocation packages for those willing to relocate.
Applying with Flutter International
To see a full list of our current opportunities and apply for a role, head over to view jobs.
Yes, you can apply for more than one open role. However, your application will firstly be considered for the most relevant role that fits your profile. If you drop from the process of the first role you were considered for, reach out to us and we’ll inform if you are still suitable for any of the other roles.
Yes, we accept CVs and LinkedIn profiles when applying for a specific role. However, we do not accept any documents sent to our general inbox.
If a former employee wants to join us again, we advise this person to apply for the role he/she is interested. In our application form we have a question specifying if you have ever worked for us before. If true, we advise to answer with ‘Yes’.
We do have an employee referral program and encourage you to reach out to any friends or former colleagues who work at Flutter International so that they can vet your information through our process.
First, we will notify you when we receive your completed application via email confirmation. We respect and appreciate all applicants’ time, but with such large application volume, you will only hear from us directly if you are selected for a phone interview.
We are sorry to hear you haven’t been successful this time. If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to the rejection message you will have received. You can also sign up for job alerts for roles, divisions, and locations you are interested in. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
First and foremost, do your homework:
- Research the business and the interviewers
- Get familiar with our brands, products, people, and career opportunities.
- Go through the job description
- This will give you a good understanding of the role you are applying for and prepare you for any questions.
- Be ready to give examples.
- Focus on how you handle different situations from your past/ current work experience.
- Test the video link prior to the interview.
- Make sure the meeting link works, the appropriate apps are installed, and that you have a good, stable internet connection.
- Set the camera and audio.
- “Testing, 1, 2, 3…” do a soundcheck and set the camera at eye-level for optimal viewing.
- Find a quiet space with good lighting
- Make sure you interview in a well-lit, undisturbed area.
If you don’t have a strong enough internet connection, try connecting your device to your router by ethernet cable, rather than using Wi-Fi. Alternatively, you can use your phone if it has a better connection than your internet.
- Choose the setting
- Find a clean and vibrant environment to emphasize your professional look
- Be punctual and present
- Make sure you are on time, stay focused, engaged, and maintain a good posture and eye-contact.
- Be AUTHENTIC
- Be YOURSELF and give it your best shot.
We appreciate interviewing from home can sometimes be challenging. Do not hesitate to share anything we should take into consideration prior to your interview. For example:
- If you are a parent at home who may experience interruptions.
- Unable to maintain suitable lighting.
- A bad internet connection.
- If you have any issues or questions, your Talent Acquisition contact will be available to help.
Yes – Please come prepared to the interview with questions that you may have.
Dress to impress: Dress as you would for an-in person interview, sharp and camera-ready.
If you match what we’re looking for, the first interview will be a 30-45 minute phone call or Zoom interview. If that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face / Zoom interview which lasts about an hour.
Our interviews are administered by well experienced HR and TA professionals, as well as the respective hiring manager(s) for a given role. As part of the interview process you may be asked to complete a presentation/task depending on the role. If you are a technical candidate, there may be some technical testing required during the interview stage. If you are a language speaking candidate, your skills will be tested accordingly.
At Flutter International, we aim to keep our recruitment process swift and efficient. You can expect to receive definite feedback in 2 business weeks. If there is a delay, you will be promptly informed. We encourage candidates to actively communicate with us during the process
With each step of the interview process, there is opportunity to participate in a feedback questionnaire. Additionally, you can directly contact the Coordinator/Specialist who led your recruitment process and express your thoughts.
Flutter International site tips
Flutter Entertainment plc (the “Group”) is a global sports-betting and gaming company reporting as four divisions:
- UK & Ireland: includes Sky Betting & Gaming, Paddy Power, Betfair and tombola brands offering a diverse range of sportsbook, exchange and gaming services across the UK and Ireland, along with over 600 Paddy Power betting shops.
- Australia: the Sportsbet brand offers online sport betting and is the Australian market leader.
- International: includes PokerStars, Sisal, Adjarabet, Betfair International and Junglee operating in multiple jurisdictions around the world offering a diverse range of sportsbook, exchange and gaming services.
- US: includes FanDuel, TVG, Stardust, FOX Bet and PokerStars brands, offering regulated real money and free-to-play sports betting, online gaming, daily fantasy sports and online racing wagering products to customers across various states in the US.
Learn more about Life at Flutter International here.
Flutter International benefits can vary depending upon which country/location the job is fixed within. Each job description highlights the featured benefits for a given country/location.
Our global community has various teams stationed throughout the world. To learn more about our Flutter International teams, visit here.
Flutter International has a global community/ is part of a global business. Our customers are culturally diverse and unique, and so are we. We know that great ideas come from sitting down at the table as equals. We are passionate about our people and our customers. We pride ourselves on celebrating, respecting, valuing, and supporting differences. Our aim is to be an organisation truly representative of diversity and always foster an inclusive environment, so we encourage applications from everyone. Join us and know you can be yourself.
Our dedicated responsible gaming team is an integral part of the business. A strong sense of responsibility also runs through all our employees globally. We strive to help and protect players who are at risk of the potential negative consequences of online gambling, providing around-the-clock support to anyone who needs it. Read more here.