View the latest opportunities across our global mix of teams and brands.
Our Ways of Working
At Flutter International, we value and believe in the impact of our work, not where it’s done. Explore the options that we offer to make champion empowerment possible.
Empowered teams, flexible working
At Flutter International, we value and believe in the impact of our work, not where it’s done. A key focus of our global sustainability strategy, our Positive Impact Plan, is empowering colleagues to Work Better, which means creating a culture where our people can work in an agile and flexible way. That’s why all Flutter International colleagues are given the option to choose from three ways of working: hybrid, remote or in the office.
Hybrid: A blend of home and office working
- This is default for most of our Flutter International colleagues
- Hybrid allows you the flexibility of working at home within your country of employment, and coming together in the office for the moments that matter
- The balance of office and homework will be agreed by individuals and their managers
Your Hybrid Working Questions, Answered
Hybrid working empowers you to blend both home and office work. Hybrid work is based on trust, empowerment and accountability to ensure that working flexibly balances the needs of individuals, teams and the business.
We believe hybrid working allows us to do our best work. We all get the benefits of both home and office as well as better work-life balance.
- You will work with your manager and team to define your own working patterns.
- You won't be prescribed days or a set percentage of time (each week or month) to spend in the office.
- You will come to the office for ‘moments that matter’ – and the office space will be designed to welcome you.
- You will be able to work effectively from home through our technology, processes and ways of working.
- You will know that safety is a priority wherever you work – both home and office must provide safe working environment.
- You will understand that ideal work patterns 100% of the time cannot be guaranteed. Flexibility goes both ways - it has to work for your team and the business as well.
- You will not be permitted to work from home outside your country of employment (see our ‘other ways we work flexibly’ for our Take 20 offering).
They are the moments we come together to connect, collaborate and celebrate. They are the face-to-face interactions that virtual work can never fully replace.
Take20 offers employees the opportunity to work remotely from another country for up to 20 days, where they have the right to work. This means you need to be a national of that country OR you have freedom of movement across EU member states as an EU national. To learn more please discuss with your line manager or your local HR representative.
Office-based: Working almost exclusively in the office
- Some roles require our colleagues to be physically present in the office
- Our players and colleagues rely on you to be there for them
- There will be flexibility to work remote occasionally, within your country of employment and subject to approval with your manager
Your Office working questions, answered
It probably doesn’t need any introduction given it was the default up until recently! For the sake of definition, office working is when your role requires you to work in the office, most of the time.
You’ll work from the office for the agreed working hours. There is still flexibility, which can be agreed with your manager, to balance the needs of the individual, the team and the business.
- You will be informed if your role requires you to work from the office.
- You will book a desk in the office as required.
- You will ask your Manager to submit a request to the facilities team should you require a permanent desk. This should be by exception and only for roles that are required in the office full time so we don’t reduce deck availability for others.
- You will be able to request to occasionally work from home with agreement from your manager.
- You will not be permitted to work from home outside your country of employment
Remote: Working in a home or non-office location, with maximum of one office visit per quarter
- Occasionally there will be roles that can be performed almost completely outside the office
- Your place of work will be designated as ‘remote’ within your country of employment and any travel to an office will require manager approval, and will be paid for.
When you join our team, you'll be supported to achieve your goals - whether that's career growth, global mobility or new career opportunities. You will have everything needed to push your own boundaries and build a first-class experience for our players. Our culture of commitment and success will inspire you to grow a career and build relationships in an environment where the best play. Learn more here
Yes, we have a widespread of roles, varying from entry to senior levels.
No, Flutter International does not offer part-time positions at this time.
In some cases, yes, but can vary depending on the given role you apply for.
Experience welcoming, open and truly collaborative teams the world over. To explore our global community and our various offices around the globe, see our locations.
If remote working is an option for the role you are interested in, this will be clearly outlined in the job description.
Our salaries are experience-based and guided by local benchmark data per location. We offer very competitive salary and benefits packages to our successful candidates that are discussed at offer stage. We do, however, ask that you provide us with your salary expectations when you apply for our roles to ensure that your expectations are in line with our own.
We do offer Visa sponsorship for certain roles across Flutter International; however, this depends on the specialist skills required for the role, and whether these can be found in the location of the position.
We do offer global relocation opportunities; however, this depends on your right to work and the role requirements.