05 MAY 2023
Together at Flutter International we create a culture of wellness where everyone feels connected, supported, and cared for. With the month of May widely recognized as Mental Health Awareness month, we wanted to remind our people that this month and every month is an opportunity to be kind to your mind and look after yourself.
Throughout May, we have lots of activities to share with our people to encourage everyone to take time for themselves.
We at Flutter International offer a variety of resources to support the wellbeing of our people:
- Full access to meditation and mindfulness platform Headspace and its library of content
- Dedicated Wellbeing Hub on our Intranet, packed with internal wellbeing resources as well as links to recommended external resources such as websites, mental health organizations, books and podcasts.
- Employee Assistance Programme, fully confidential and accessible 24/7 across all our locations.
- Trained Mental Health First Aider employees across all our locations. MHFAs have been trained on how to listen, understand, and help someone who may be experiencing a mental health issue.
- Local Wellbeing resources and Wellbeing committees across all our locations
- Wellbeing and mental health courses to support wellbeing via uDemy
At Flutter International, the wellbeing of our people will always remain key priority. Want to discover a world of possibilities? Check out our latest jobs or head to our Wellbeing page.